Sunday, August 2, 2009

HOME AGAIN !

I just arrived home a short while ago from Chicago, where I spent two nights and a day + with the Kurczewski's. I hadn't been there for a while. It was good to see them and catch up with the visiting. Mike had to go to work today, so my visiting with him was a little limited. I had a delightful dinner with them and Sarah and Lyric.
I figured Sarah would probably shoot me - I took Lyric a harmonica. But she took it very well, enough so that I joked with her that for Lyric's birthday, I was planning to bring a BIG BASE DRUM! Needless to say, that was politely declined! (I think there was even a threat made!)
My dogs were glad to see me. No attention for two days ! ! ! They seemed to go on a 'hunger strike' until I got home. They had scarcely touched the food I left for them, till I returned. Then they gorged themselves. Now they're all sprawled out on the floor at my feet and in the recliners. Exausted from 'sentry duty' I guess. They are good watch dogs - They would stand and watch intruders carry off the whole place.
I could ramble on - BUT, this computer is 'threatening me' again. Thus, I think I better save what I have!

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Glad you had fun. It is good to visit with family. See you later this week.....Mike has that workforce test Tuesday at 1:00.