Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ATTEMPT No. 2

I just attempted to post a blog. This lousy Iowa Telecom connection lost the whole thing! With the moisture we've been getting trying to stay connected is nearly impossible, Not that I had a lot to say, but it get annoying when this thing won't stay 'hooked up'!
I had a good visit with Matthew Kaarlela (Mike and Cindi's first landlord in Chicago) When he came through Mt. Pleasant while riding in RAGBRAI.
I'm gonna give up. I just (again) got a message "Could not contact Blogger.com, Saving and publishing may fail. Retrying ..." So I'm not going to type a lot then lose it again

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You are right. Dial up sucks!

Kelly said...

move into the modern world and lose the dial up!! hahaha!

Charlie said...

Kelly - I've thought about it. But the initial cost - besides the monthly bill, is too expensive for no more than I use the computer.