Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A LATE 4th OF JULY!

I went to knoxville raceway saturday. Their races on the 4th were rained out so they had their fireworks display a week late. That was my first trip to knoxville this year (I've been going to 34 raceway in burlington - MUCH CLOSER) I couldn't have picked a better week to go to Knoxville. They had "double feature" night scheduled for the 410 sprints and then of coarse the delayed fireworks. That made a GREAT night! I had kinda planned to go to 34 to watch Dennis Schulte and Jeromy Harris race, then I found out Dennis couldn't make it, and Jeromy's class wasn't scheduled to run that night so I went to Knoxville.
Sunday, I picked up Caleb at the R.R. station in Mt.Pleasant from his stay with Mike and Cindi. It sounded like he had really nice time up there. I arranged to be the one to pick him up, so I could get the details of his trip. He was very impressed with nearly everything they done and every resturant they patronized, It's always interesting to get his youthful and enthusiastic report on what took place!
On another note: My computer can't always (if ever) tell time. I'm going to post this and it's 10:30 P.M.

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Glad Caleb had fun. Are Cindi and Mike ever coming home for a visit?

Charlie said...

Don't know