Friday, May 1, 2009

ONCE AGAIN (MAYBE)

Iowa Telecom and my computer have been "at odds" for the last couple weeks. It refuses to stay connected! Not that I have a lot say, but it don't allow me to read all the blogs and Emails either. So if you Email me and don'tget a reply - That's the reason!

One week ago today, I joined Cindi and Mike at "Bishop's" in Moline Ill. We had a nice little visit, it just didn't seem to last long enough.

My "new additions" are in their "cute" stage - scooting across the floor as fast as their little legs will carry them, then stopping to wrestle with each other - or the older dogs if they are close at hand. Kelly I have pictures but I don't know when this creature will let me send them. In fact: right now it's reading "Error on page" at the bottom - I don't know if I'll be able to post this.

1 comment:

Susie Schulte said...

My mom has Iowa Telecom service and has had that same trouble. We finally got it straightened out after a long call to technical support. The time on hold was really long, but it only took a few minutes to fix the problem.
Are you planning to put some photos of those babies up? I'm sure they're really cute.