Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tuesday Fun

I went to a soccer game yesterday - Mike and Linda's granddaughter, Chloe was one of the players. Being one of the younger and smaller players, I thought she done an exceptional job! They was playing at East Lake Park in Mt. Pleasant so Linda invited me to come up and "bring the babies for a photo op." I took them, much to the delight of Tristan (Chloe's little sister) and some young boys. They also were passed around to some admiring adults. They enjoyed the attention as much as the kids enjoyed them!

Linda took some pictures and is going to send them to Cindi and Cindi is supposed to forward the pictures to Kelly. Finally, I'm getting some pictures sent. The lousy connections between Iowa Telecom - I knew there was NO WAY I could send pictures - I'm lucky if I can read my E-mails!

Maybe, if I "sweet talk" Cindi enough she will also add the pictures to this post.

6 comments:

Susie Schulte said...

Think it would help if we try a little "sweet talk" on Cindi too? Looking forward to pictures of the babies!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I could've just put them on for you, you know.....
and you never told us you found mushrooms....Why the secrecy?
BTW~ those are really cute puppies...

Charlie said...

To:
Cindi - Thanks sweetie!
Linda - I didn't think the mushrooms was that important. I didn't find all that many!
Secondly, I wasn't sure when i'd be able to blog so I left it to Cindi to put the pictures on.

Kelly said...

oh my gosh...they are SOOO cute!!!!! i want the middle one!!!!!

SaNdY said...

So, so cute!!! :D

Susie Schulte said...

I agree! So cute! (Thanks Cindi)
Just finished reading your updates. You've been busy!
School has ended here, so I'm free for the summer, and we're still trying to plant. Got almost 100 acres in yesterday, but it's raining (again) now, so we'll not get any planting done today.