Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nothing Important

Just a post to let my readers know I'm still here, and still battling with this computer and Iowa Telecom.

I talked to Cindi last night and told her - I'm real proud of myself, I went out yesterday and found enough mushrooms for a GOOD mess for my breakfast. I didn't hold out a lot of hope when I started, the last couple years I didn't find ANY, and yesterday I found 1 and began to think that was all I was going to find - then 1 more then a couple and ended up with 16.

Then there was the fact that I was able to read my Emails and the blogs I follow all without losing connection! ! ! That makes yesterday a great day!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

i wish i liked mushrooms. but YECH!

SaNdY said...

Glad you're still out there in cyber-land, Charlie!! Good luck with your computer troubles...I love mushrooms! My dad and my father-in-law were dedicated mushroom hunters! My dad would hunt them down near the cottage we had north of the Detroit area...I never went with my dad but I do remember my father-in-law and I going once, and ironically, we went to a spot very close to where we live now...Happy Hunting!