Sunday, April 5, 2009

FINALLY (in more ways than one)

The 'race junkie' recieved his first 'fix' for 2009! 34raceway had their season opener "frost buster special" last night! It was rather cool and windy but an enjoyable evening anyway. For the most part the drivers I root for didn't do as well as I would have liked.
Susie: Where was Tyler and Dennis?
The second "Finally" I am posting again . . . There hasn't been a whole lot to talk about happening here.
Kelly: You can tell Scott I'm taking lessons from him! :)
I do have 3 new additions to my 'family', Scarlotte had 3 puppies Mar. 29th. One little Male is absolutely beautiful. The other two . . . well . . . not so much!
I also went to the monthly coin auction at Memphis Mo. yesterday. That proved to be a waste of time! One commemorative half dollar I thought I might be interested in (I soon decided I wasn't) sold for $700. I like commemorative coins, but not THAT much!
I still haven't heard anything about my 'criminal activity' in Chicago, (the parking ticket) so I don't know if I have a "record" or not.
And (as Paul Harvey used to say) "for what it's worth" Anyone that hasn't tried "Kieth's Cafe" in Memphis since it changed hands, my advice is "Don't". It is not nearly as good as it used to be!

4 comments:

SaNdY said...

Welcome back to blogging, Charlie, I was wondering where you were! Congratulations on your 3 new additions! :D

Kelly said...

don't take blogging lessons from scott - we won't hear from you for a year!

i want to see puppy pictures!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

all dachshund puppies are cute!!!!!
we realize you've changed your opinion after having been overwhelmed by so many males but seriously, they are all adorable ....
glad you aren't a fugitive.
didn't know you were going to the races last night. my, you were busy......

Susie Schulte said...

Dennis didn't make the first one, but he was there last night. Were you? I thought about going, but decided to wait for warmer nights! And as late as he got home, I'm glad I didn't go!
Tyler....well, I'm not sure how many races he will make this year, if any. He's got lots of other things going. He got motorcycles for the whole family and they ride together a lot. They also like to go camping on weekends. He may not get his car out this year.
Happy Easter to you. I better get ready for church!