Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter dinner . . .And comment on Cale's visit.

I had a DELICIOUS dinner at Mike and Linda's. (as normal) It was good visiting with them again, as well as John and Sharon. I hadn't seen them in "a coon's age". I always enjoy visiting with them, but somehow we just seldom get together. Linda's little granddaughters looked like little angels, all decked out.

Now a tale about Caleb - I'm a big eater (as anyone can see at a glance) - but that kid is a . bottomless pit! As small as he is I don't know where he puts it all. We went to Ryan's for supper at their buffet. He out ate me PLUS going for dessert. The next morning we went to Perkin's for breakfast. He had their "tremendious twelve" breakfast, then when we returned home, he "fired up" my deep fryer and consumed a bag (in 2 sessions) of Onion rings and fixed himself a large helping of french fries. I had to chuckle when he commented a deep fryer was the only thing he would need to cook for himself. However, he evidently keeps busy enough to keep it "worked off"

Caleb also worked out some "bugs" in my computer which I'm quite pleased about. I was getting irritated with Iowa Telecom. I don't know what he done, but it's working better now - and not losing connection every 2 - 3 minutes!

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Thank you. It was delightful to have you, as usual. Looking forward to our next bunco challenge!