Monday, March 2, 2009

STILL FIGHTING THIS COMPUTER! ! !

I had Caleb over sunday to help me with this "thing" . I couldn't get it 'connected' to the printer. He came over and installed a new 'driver' and I printed out some beautiful pictures. We then went to "Fat Annie's" for supper and I took him home. I returned home confident I had it all figured out - wrong - I can't get this creature to print anything! I'm doing everything he told me ( I took notes!) but I'm not having any luck. It's almost like it knows when he's here and as soon as he leaves. "It's time to mess with Charlie's mind again"

1 comment:

SaNdY said...

You're not the only one with computer problems, Charlie!! Fred and I have had our share of troubles, too! When I got my laptop the other day, the salesman (I should say 'salesboy' he was in his early 20's!) assured us that we would be able to set it up in 'no time'....WRONG!! After about an hour and 2 phone calls to our internet service provider, we finally got it going!!