Monday, March 2, 2009

I GOT IT ! ! !

I finally got this thing figured out! I have to admit it wasn't the computer - it was the printer that was giving me fits. When I figured out what i wasn't doing with it - it started spitting out pictures and copys unbelieveably - everything I had tryed to print was in the memory and it began printing EVERY ATTEMPT I had made. Thus, I have several prints of several pictures. But I'm relieved it IS working! I was getting totally disgusted with the whole works.

4 comments:

Susie Schulte said...

That's just too funny!
I'm glad you have it figured out now, though. After printing all those pages, you probably need to get new ink cartridges! LOL! Another fun experience. I broke our first printer trying to change the ink cartridges and then trying to free a paper jam. You better keep Caleb on standby!

Charlie said...

I replaced the cartridges before Cale and I started in on the mess.
But you're right as many as it printed I may need to replace them again soon.

SaNdY said...

Yay!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

that is so funny....i told you that you could call me!