Monday, March 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !

March seems to be "birthday month". Today my father would have celebrated his 108th birthday. Tommarrow Kelly Potter turns another year older - Happy Birthday Kelly! And "if the good lord's willin' and the creeks don't rise" I'll be going to Chicago this week-end to celebrate Cindi's birthday a little early. Her birthday is the 17th and one week later Mike will be celebrating his birthday. It makes me feel really old when I state that dad would have been 108!
Linda informed me, She has the girl scout cookies I ordered from her granddaughter. I'll be stuffed for a while (just what I need :) )
There's not much else noteworthy going on around here. Just rain and chilly temps.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

thanks!!!! :)

SaNdY said...

Yes, March is a popular birthday month! Besides Kelly, Cindi and Mike's birthdays, Fred's dad and Fred's brother were born the same day, March 3...sadly, they are both passed...
Have fun celebrating with Cindi and Mike this weekend, Charlie!

Susie Schulte said...

Have fun in Chicago! According to the weather channel it looks pretty fair!

Scott said...

That doesn't make you old, it just makes you wiser!