Sunday, February 22, 2009

NEW COMPUTER WOES!

I just posted -then felt obligated to delete- a blog post! My old computer "died" wednesday so, I went to Best Buy in Coralville thursday and bought this one. Then of coarse, I had Caleb come over and get it "set up" for me. Somehow, when I typed the 'deleted' blog I had hit the 'enter' instead of 'shift' at the beginning. When it was posted you saw the heading and title - then nothing until you scrolled WAY down the page.
Basically, I said - Mike and Cindi are in LosVegas this weekend and Caleb is in Des Moines. Mike and Cindi are attending a wedding (along with other activities I'm sure). Caleb is singing with his church group. Me, I'm staying closer to home. I think I'll maybe run down to Molly and Gerald's this afternoon.
Incidentally, Did everyone know - Kieth's cafe is open again. It's under new management . I'm told a little more expensive and not quite as good but at least reopened! I may have to check it out !

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

GLAD YOU ARE AND RUNNING!!
Good news about Keith's--sort of. They really need that restaurant. I'm not sure how oftenwe'll get there. Sure loved to watch that man make fries.....
Hope to see or hear from you soon....

Susie Schulte said...

We were in Memphis Saturday and noticed that there was a pretty good crowd at Keith's. We've not eaten there since the change, but will sometime I'm sure. I've heard comments both ways from different folks. Some say it's better, some say not as good. Guess we'll just have to try it and judge for ourselves.
You're pretty adventurous for an old man! Do you have a Facebook account yet? I have one, but prefer blogging. Facebook is a nice place re-connect, but it's a little overwhelming. I will say though that I have learned things on facebook that I may not have known otherwise. If you can believe it, my aunt fell, breaking her wrist, nose, and neck....and guess how I found out! Yep, facebook! I'm sure they would have called to tell me, eventually.