Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A RECORD YEAR (for me)

2009 is the ONLY year that I have Bar-be-qued at least once every month! I didn't know whether I'd get one in during December, but today was so nice I had to complete my record! I seriously doubt that there will be another day the rest of the year that will be nice enough. For a record setting cool, damp summer that is amazing that I found at least one day nice enough to fire up the grill. The last forecast I heard it is supposed to really cool off for the next week or so.

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

you failed to mention what you bbq-ed! steak? hot dogs? I am hungry for Mike's ribs......hope there's another nice day!

Charlie said...

No, it was thick-cut pork chops with a lot of K C Masterpiece on them. I know what you mean about Mike's ribs!