Monday, December 7, 2009

Back on the "Net"

I've been fighting this "thing" for the last two days. I finally got my camera working right, and tryed to 'file' some pictures. I don't know what I done wrong, but I got into something I couldn't get out of. I couldn't even shut the thing off! I managed to get out of it a little while ago. I was getting ready to call Caleb and let him figure it out. I get SO disgusted with this "$1000 nintendo" at times I could scream - however I don't think the neighbors would appreciate what I'd be screaming! :)
I'm not looking forward to the next few days. Ch. 6 is forecasting 6 to 10 inches of snow with 40 to 50 mph winds! then it's s'posed to get colder than . . . well, use your imagination! The phrases that come to my mind I won't post!

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

well, we survived though it was truely, truely cold here. we maade it to Sara's on Friday and it was even snowier up there---lots of vehicles in the ditches yet then.
hope you are all warm and well-fed. still looking for that nice stretch so you can go to Cindi's?

Kelly said...

i want SNOW!