Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ANYONE OUT THERE ? ? ?

i'm beginning to wonder if ANYONE is reading this blog - Kelly is the only one that has left any comment on anything I've written for "a month of sundays." Of coarse I can't say too much, I haven't posted for a goodly period of time. Not much happening around here, primarily rain and chilly temps.
All Emails are welcome - this '$1000 nintendo' lost all my "contacts", so till I get some Emails my ability to send any is very limited! I'll learn sometime to write down stuff instead of depending on this 'thing'.
I do have a recent addition to my 'family'. Scarlott presented me with a new puppy the 3rd of November (thank goodness, it was only one) a little black & tan female. If everything goes like I'm planning, that will be the last one! The Vet will be smiling all the way to the bank when I take my "little ladies" to be "fixed".
That's about all I know (or even suspect) If I can post this, that's questionable, I keep getting a message "could not contact Blogger.com" then it comes back "saving" so I don't know if this will post or not!

4 comments:

Robin said...

I always read your blog if for no other reason than to get puppy updates. But sometimes this thing hates me and won't let me post.

Charlie said...

I know the feeling - about the computers hating us! This thing (or Iowa Telecom) is VERY tempermental (mostly hostile) :)

Robin said...

So when do we get to see new puppy photos? I'm still dying to see how little miss Bonnie turned out. She was a gorgeous pup so I have to imagine now that she's all grown up she's even more gorgeous.

Charlie said...

Robin: When I get a new camera and a decent computer connection, I try to get some pictures loaded. Right now, the flash on my camera died, and with Iowa Telecom the connection is SO slooooow it will NEVER transmit more than 1 picture.